....create something everyday....

Saturday, August 28, 2010

A Sneek Peek at Brody's Suesstastical 3rd Birthday!






In the wee hours of the night is when the planning happens for my little guy's BIG THREE! As I embark upon my third year at being at home with my precious and rambunctious boys I prayed for a direction that would give me the ability to stay at home with my children & still provide for my family.

MODERN BEBE is in high gear!

So many exciting things to share in 2010! Modern Bebe was the featured party on ProjectNursery.com in their newsletter and is currently the designer for two local boutiques in the Alamo Heights area, Anniegogglyn and Anniegogglyn KIDS. I've had the opportunity to play an active role in helping a handful of businesses with their logos and marketing tools as well as give back to the community at local benefits and designing fundraiser t-shirts for Community Bible's MOPS 13 Women's Fellowship. A big portion of Modern Bebe's design work has gone towards the new hot trend of custom birthday parties, this has been such a fun adventure creating items from invitations, banners, cupcake toppers, favor tags and so much more!

I am now offering a fabulous line of Business Card finishes from spot gloss to foil finishes on silk, plastic and cotton cards -- these are a must see! Contact me if you would like to setup a consult to see these products!

Custom orders are always welcome so please email me with any ideas and I'd be happy to create with you!

Due to the high demands of custom party supplies Modern Bebe will soon also be carrying a chic line of wedding invitations, programs and stationary that will be versitle enough to use for bridal events, baby showers and for corporate events and marketing.

These items will be available as printed products. I'm so exicted to bring this line to you soon!

0 comments: