....create something everyday....

Saturday, April 2, 2011

the start of 2011 in a nutshell



Here a few of the favorites over the last few months...

These items are so new they're not even in my shop yet but this makes me want to have rocker parties for my son's every year! Tasha was such a joy to work with on this project! We wanted to achieve a fresh modern spin off of Coen's Rockin' 1st party on Project Nursery, many additional items were created as well - such a fun project - Happy Birthday TATE!


Just a sneak peek at my baby's 2nd birthday party goodies coming up in May!


♥ the name and the special client this was created for!


this was party of an Elmo Carnival themed party, first banner made with the new paper trimmer, took way too long but the finished product was darling so well worth it!



top selling party on etsy, dr. seuss -- items updated almost daily, so check it!




Thank you always to my wonderful clients ♥

0 comments: