....create something everyday....

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Look WHO has a NEW Dr. Seuss Inspired Party!





As so many of us strive to better ourselves in the New Year, it is top on my list to start blogging more and keeping those of you who follow or may be new to Modern Bebe in the loop with so many exciting projects on a daily basis, I am just thrilled to create in 2012 and still feeling so very blessed to be pursuing my passion in design! Thank you to many lovely clients and returning clients - you inspire me and keep me smiling in the late hours. Also, my K Cup is back!! I went three weeks without it and not quite sure how any work got done but all is well and that 20 second brew is just magical to me!

A few months back I was approached to create a whole new twist on a Dr. Seuss themed party, something completely unique, girly, lots of glitter and total sweetness for a little one year old! Kendra has been an absolute dream to work with and was gracious enough to give me full reign to let the creative juices flow! I am so very excited to show a sneak peek of 2012's Dr. Seuss inspired party, we added more yellow into the theme and mixed a fun whimsical font in with the traditional Seuss font. It was so hard for me to part with these designs yesterday as they were sent on their way to Kendra and I truly hope she enjoys every detail for her little Kynleigh's 1st of many incredible celebrations. The party is centered around the famous Seuss quote,

"Why fit in when you were BORN to STAND OUT!" - Dr. Seuss

((seriously... if I ever have a girl - this is the first birthday party she will have ))

Each of the 40 little guests will be receiving a personalized placemat/craftmat -- so fun to decorate the party with and a cavity-free favor that all parents will appreciate! An over-sized banner created is sure to be a standout at the party as well as the little birthday girl!

Items will soon be on my Etsy shop at www.modernbebedesigns.etsy.com as a Do-It-Yourself Custom Package and also for assembled products to get this look for your event! You can always email me sooner for a custom order!









0 comments: