....create something everyday....

Friday, June 15, 2012

How are we almost halfway through 2012??



This has been such an exciting year for Modern Bebe Designs, I just cannot get over that we are almost halfway through it! I've expanded services to include Design and Photography so it's been a year of learning but I am blessed to say that I LOVE MY JOB and my extremely supportive family along the way! It brings me such joy to create around these happy moments in life!
My apologies for going MIA as I'm working on revamping the blog and have my boys at home 5 days a week during the summer. Modern Bebe celebrated it's 2000th Etsy sale late last month, in honor of the milestone you can enjoy 10% off all Etsy orders through the month of June!
Plan your party early and take advantage of the savings!

0 comments: