....create something everyday....

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Phew.....



Going from 100 Etsy sales in one fiscal year to almost tripling that amount along with local freelance design work, a preschooler and a traveling toddler I'm finding that envisioned balance of being a stay-at-home mom and working out of the home more challenging than ever in this past year. I thank God each day for the blessings He's given to our family by providing for this crazy lifestyle we choose and find comfort in many of my most favorite designers' blogs as they too struggle with the separation of workspace and home as a mom. ♥ ♥
It's very common to see me put off laundry to have a coffee in hand at my desktop answering emails to prep for the night of design with just a bit of time in the morning and through nap time -- from about 9 p.m. on you know where to find me :) This has been such a great journey and I'm most excited to post many of my new projects including the top selling items in my Etsy shop of the modern approach to the fun colors of Dr. Seuss!

Here's a sneak peak at what will soon be added to the ever-so-talented list of Real Parties at ProjectNursery.com, I'll also be reaching out to online party planning sites as well so we'll see where this adventure takes us!

Feeling abundantly blessed for the love of my boys, design and God and fabulous family, friends and clients!

0 comments: