....create something everyday....

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Be the UNIQUE Kid on the Block





I am just loving how our latest Sesame Street inspired party turned out for one of Modern Bebe's favorite clients, Ginny and little Ms. Brooklynn!

The fun mix of pink makes me have that urge for a little girl ♥






OH... and the personalized placemats!! Perfect for any theme as easy decor and favors! These 9x11 inch heavy card stock/laminated mats are hand wash friendly and store perfectly in your kitchen drawer to use as a placemat or display in the playroom, as each design has a back side with the child's name in trace the dot font!


Speaking of little ones... I have a handful of new birth announcements that I can't wait to post once I give the new mama's a chance to send them out in mail. AND I am happy to say I am in the midst of doing my first PHOTOSHOOT and design!

All of this and more creations coming soon!

0 comments: