....create something everyday....

Saturday, July 28, 2012

COEN IS ROCKING 3! {{BLOGGED}}



10 extra hours in the day... that's all I'm asking for! So my youngest boy who has been a rocker at heart since he entered this world with a resounding tune turned three in May... yes May... finally have a moment to post his party!

Coen's Comeback Tour party was a spin off of his first year birthday which was featured on
ProjectNursery.com.
I've had many requests for a re-creation of the party so here it is! I've sold this party a few times already and will soon have products listed on my Etsy shop, if you would like to create a party around this theme sooner just shoot me a convo!

If anyone knows me they would know that it RAINS on each and everyone of my parties, it's almost comical... almost. SO this was most probably my last go around at an outdoor event and I'll have to start scoping locations that will let me do 'my thing' in their facility. The day was still perfect though, all of Coen's little buddies showed up and had a great time in the trusty waterslide for some 'Crowd Surfing' and when the gig got rained out everyone parked themselves on a towel inside for some late night munchies and hit the tattoo parlor and the rockin' favors station. One important thing to remember as us parents can get a little caught up in the details of the day is that the party is essentially FOR the kids and they make the party RIDICULOUSLY FUN regardless!!

Photography by Modern Bebe Designs.

4 sided custom invite by Modern Bebe Designs. Loved inccorporating the storage shed background into the layers of the party designs!

 Loved this idea on Pinterest, plan to make one for each birthday as a keepsake for the baby books!
 Awesome find on Etsy, Sarah with Sweet Surrender Cookies is one talented woman, not only were these cookies super cute -- they were DELISH! Thank so much for working with me Sarah on the visions of this design! http://www.etsy.com/shop/SSCookieCo
 Backstage Passes for the cool peeps!
 Soda Bottles Designs by Modern Moments. Water Labels by Modern Bebe Designs.
 .... Details ....
 The main tablescape, drumset inspried from Modern Moments, purchased paint cans from Lowes and decorated them with vinyl nautical stars from Monkey Threads of Etsy, microphones are from Target, Cookies from SS Cookies Co. on Etsy, black and white swirl lollis from Oriental Trading Company, nerds coverings and custom guitar picks and custom labels are Modern Bebe Designs.

 I just ADORE these cookies!!!
 .... Favors that ROCK ....

 My Dad's favorite design, I come from a musically talented family - time to make some real guitar picks now!



We of course ended the party right with some live jams from Papa and Uncle Gerard!
---

0 comments: