....create something everyday....

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

It's the little things {{BLOGGED}}






Brody, our oldest son, underwent a few surgical procedures on Friday. Since then we have had our friends and family asking how he is recovering, three days post surgery, you can see he's at his happy place! We are at our favorite Yogurt spot.

{{ yummy + all natural }}


I have two sons that are 20 months apart in age so it's a constant Mom struggle finding the balance of time with each of my polar opposite boys, so a day all about the B-Man filled me with so much joy that I only hope these captures mean that he felt the same!

Little things that made me smile today with my Brody Daniel

--> looking in my rear view mirror seeing him singing to a favorite Christan tune 'I Will Rise'
--> the running leg hugs at each stop we made {{ that are becoming more like tackles }}
--> the toothless grins
--> the excitement of purchasing a new pair of shoes a size bigger {{ he's ALL about being BIGGER... and 5! }}
--> missing his little bubba and asking for him every 20 minutes
--> sweet Nana meeting us for a quick kiss and hug and a few bites of Yogurt ;) {{ she's the BEST! }}
--> & a capture that I will treasure of my son and my husband that evening of him all tuckered out



  .... what makes my heart smile ....

3 comments:

Krista said...

You are so good at what you do!! Keep rockin' it!!

Krista said...

You are so awesome at what you do! Keep rockin' it!!

Marisa from Yee-haw in Kindergarten said...

Love it.Glad he's doing well. I can't believe he's growing so fast, but he's as handsome as ever. :) Beautiful family Kim!